Employment Law

Wrongful Termination

Discrimination Based on

Age, Race, Gender, 

Disability, Other



Wage and Hour Claims

DFEH and EEOC Complaints

Severance Agreements

Leaves of Absence

Workplace Safety


If you have been fired from your job, you might have a case against your former employer for wrongful termination even if you were an "at will" employee. Many grounds for termination are illegal if they violate public policies against discrimination on the basis of race, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, or other grounds. If you were improperly classified as a management employee, you might have claims for unpaid overtime or breaks.

Personal Injury & Accident Cases

Traffic Collisions

Car Truck Motorcycle

Bicycle Pedestrian

Insurance Claims

Medical Expenses

Pain and Suffering

Lost Wages


If you have been injured in a car accident, motorcycle accident, or other vehicle collision, you may be entitled to make an insurance claim and recover damages from the responsible party or an insurance company. If the other side does not have insurance, it may be possible for you to recover from your own insurance company under the uninsured or underinsured provisions of your policy. Most claims are settled out of court and can include compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages or other income, and other

Criminal Law (Defense)




Petty Theft


Driving Under the

Influence (DUI)

Alcohol or Drugs

Record Clearance



If you are charged in a criminal case, know your rights. Talk to a lawyer as soon as possible before you go to court, even for a first offense. You have a right to an attorney even if you cannot afford one. Don't go to court alone or plead guilty without legal advice. A criminal conviction can cause employment, immigration, or professional license problems. With the right legal help, it might be possible to get your case reduced to a lower charge or even dismissed. Most first offenses are resolved with a fine payment, community service, or weekend work time without jail. If you are charged with petty theft (shoplifting), you might be eligible for a diversion program that allows you to take a class and have your case dismissed. If you are charged with DUI, you must contact the DMV within ten days if you want to request a hearing to try to prevent the suspension of your license. Old convictions can be cleared (expunged) from your record if you have paid your fine, are no longer on probation, and have completed the other requirements of your case. Talk to a lawyer before you make any decisions or miss any deadlines.

Free Consultation

(510) 623-4100

All Bay Area and

Northern California Courts

More Than 25 Years



I will handle your case personally from beginning to end, not an associate or assistant.


Paul Walton is a California attorney with offices in Fremont serving clients throughtout the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California. He represents individuals and families in employment law cases (the employee or worker, not the employer), personal injury - accident cases (the injured person, not the insurance company), and criminal law defense cases (the person accused, not the office prosecuting that person). 

Reasonable attorney fees. Cash, checks, credit cards, PayPal, and Apple Pay accepted. Monthly payment plans are available. Most personal injury and employment cases are on a contingency fee (percentage) basis paid out of money recovered from another party (or insurance company) and do not require any attorney fees to be paid during the case. In all cases, initial consultations are always free.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call

Paul Walton, Attorney

(510) 623-4100 

Free Consultation



© 2018 Paul Walton, Attorney at Law

Last updated September 24, 2018