DUI Alcohol or Drugs 





Driving Under the

Influence of Alcohol

or Drugs (DUI) 

DMV Hearings

Reckless Driving

Other Driving Charges


If you are charged in a criminal case, know your rights. Talk to a lawyer as soon as possible before you go to court, even for a first offense. You have a right to an attorney even if you cannot afford one. Don't go to court alone or plead guilty without legal advice. A criminal conviction can cause employment, immigration, or professional license problems. With the right legal help, it might be possible to get your case reduced to a lower charge or even dismissed. Most first offenses are resolved with a fine payment, community service, or weekend work time without jail. If you are charged with DUI, you must contact the DMV within ten days if you want to request a hearing to try to prevent the suspension of your license. Talk to a lawyer before you make any decisions or miss any deadlines.


If you have any questions, please feel free to call

Paul Walton, Attorney

(510) 623-4100 

Free Consultation