Car / Auto Accidents


Injury Accident Cases

Vehicle Collisions

Car Truck Motorcycle

Bicycle Other

Insurance Claims

Uninsured / Underinsured

Motorist Claims

Medical Expenses

Pain and Suffering

Lost Wages


If you have been injured in a car accident, motorcycle accident, or other vehicle collision, you may be entitled to recover compensation from the responsible party or its insurance company. If the other party does not have insurance coverage, it may be possible for you to recover from your own insurance company under the uninsured or underinsured provisions of your car insurance policy. Most claims are settled out of court and can include compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages or other income, and other losses.


If you have any questions, please feel free to call

Paul Walton, Attorney

(510) 623-4100 

Free Consultation